The Las Vegas Grand Prix is revving up its workforce with thousands of temporary, paid positions for the upcoming F1 race in November.
Positions for the Formula 1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix are currently available in ticketing, food and beverage, and guest services, with preference given to locals and applicants with guest service experience.
“We look forward to welcoming new members of the team who will play a key role in the seamless execution of the event,” said Las Vegas Grand Prix, Inc. Chief Executive Officer Renee Wilm in a press release. “By joining the team, local residents will not only experience the excitement of the race and contribute to its success but also serve as valuable ambassadors for Las Vegas and showcase the destination’s world-renowned hospitality.”
Open positions for the F1 race include:
Ticketing Resolution Representatives
- Duties include troubleshooting ticketing issues, assisting guests with downloading and accepting their tickets, and service recovery
- Submit a resume on LinkedIn
Food and Beverage
- Positions include bartenders, barbacks, cashiers and catering staff
- TAM Card, Food Handler Card, and/or Sheriff’s Card may be required
- Submit your application via the Event Aces Google Form
- Positions include F1 Ambassadors, F1 Ambassador Leads and Grandstand Ushers
- These guest-facing roles will provide wayfinding assistance, information and customer service support
- Applications are available online via Rosterfy. You will be asked to log in or sign up for an account.
The Las Vegas Grand Prix will run over three days with drivers on the 3.8-mile circuit reaching speeds of up to 212 mph as they weave past world-famous landmarks on and off the Las Vegas Strip. Practice day is Thursday, qualifying day is Friday and the official race day is Saturday.
For more information and to see available jobs, visit the Las Vegas Grand Prix website.
Women in Nevada were dealt a blow last week after a judge blocked an effort to enshrine reproductive rights into the state constitution via a ballot...
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Las Vegas hotel union workers voted overwhelmingly Monday to approve their contract agreement with casino giant Caesars...
Gov. Joe Lombardo’s decision to use a legal defense fund created during his 2022 election campaign for an ongoing legal battle with the Nevada...
El 2023 ha entrado a su recta final y con ello llega la temporada de compras masivas a nivel nacional, principalmente en las fechas de “Black...
Small Business Saturday on November 25 means big business for minority-owned businesses in Nevada. For Jasmine Vides, 31, the day is even sweeter as...